Some success cases
of Christiane Piva
- Participation on the Approval of high oleic microalgae oil;
- Participation on the Approval of the first Aqueous Extract of Mint (rosmarinic acid) as New Food;
- Approval of a new specie of probiotic: Lactobacillus helveticus,
- Approval of a new source of seaweed high DHA – Ulkenia sp,
- Approval of zeaxanthin from tagetes erecta flower,
- Approval of a new dietary fiber: arabinogalactan,
- Approval of a soybean lecithin with a high content of phosphatidylserine,
- Helps in the approval of a new ingredient L-methylfolate of glucosamine,
- Approval of extension of use of calcium carbonate additive in category not provided for in current sanitary legislation.
- Active participation so that the regulatory bodies (MAPA and ANVISA) review the discussion of the legislation of additives for fish, which culminated with the publication of the law for additives allowed for fish products.
- Approval of extension of use of beewax additive in other function not provided for in current sanitary legislation.
- Efective participation in the public consult with the inclusion of shea oil as a vegetable edible oil.
- Participation in the approval of the specific claim of the association of Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 (CNCM I-1722) and Bifidobacterium longum R0175 (CNCM I-3470) which culminated in the approval of an innovative claim for food in Brazil (aid in reducing feelings of anxiety and reduction of gastrointestinal complications such as abdominal pain and nausea / vomiting due to mild to moderate stress in healthy people).
- Approval of the new ingredient chondroitin sulphate for use in food supplements – it is very innovative for food area in Brazil and it was a big challenge
- Approval of the new ingredient green coffee extract